Academic and non-academic coordinator, NBA coordinator
B. Tech in Civil Engineering
M. Tech in Traffic and Transportation planning
MBA in Operations management
Ph. D (Thesis Submitted)
7 years teaching experience, 4 years research experience
1. Soosan George T, Krishnapriya M.G. and Milimol Philip, Activity Based Modeling for Mode Choice Analysis of Towns-A case study in Kerala, International Journal of Civil Engineering, Vol. 3, Issue 1, pp. 1-6, January 2014.
2. Krishnapriya Molath Gopi , Soosan George Thanelimalil, Matha Venkata Lakshmi Ranga Anjaneyulu, Travel Survey Instrument Design Integrating Residential location Characteristics and Survey Administration for Kochi City, India, International Journal of Traffic and Transportation Engineering, Volume 8, Issue 2,pp. 198-212, April 2018. DOI: 10.7708/ijtte.2018.8(2).05
3. Krishnapriya M. G., Soosan George T., Bybin Paul, “Total Travel Time Analysis for Students in a Metropolitan area: A study from India’’, International Journal of Traffic and Transportation Engineering. City Net Scientific Research Center Ltd., Belgrade and Faculty of Transport and Traffic Engineering, University of Belgrade, Serbia, Europe. Volume 9(4), pp. 419-430, October 2019 , DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.7708/ijtte.2019.9(4).07
Computer Awareness Training
Microsoft Access, NLOGIT, SPSS
Areas Of Interest
Transportation materials, Transportation planning, Construction management
• 718th All India Rank holder in GATE 2006.
• 1374th All India Rank holder in GATE 2007
• GATE stipend For M. TECH from MHRD, Government of India
• M. G. University Junior Research Fellowship
• Back to Lab Research Fellowship worth Rs.8.5 lakhs, Woman Scientist Division, KSCSTE, Thiruvananthapuram.