To bring forth high quality standards and to maintain quality consciousness, Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) has been constituted at Christ College of Engineering. Internal Quality Assurance Cell gives necessary advice and guidelines to the administration to uphold high quality work in academics and administration of the college. The IQAC is responsible to take necessary measures foreseen to improvise the education quality of the institution. The cell works towards various accreditation aspects and helps the institution to set benchmarks. It assesses the performance of the institute periodically and conducts internal audits.
• To create and develop a quality structured system with constant, conscious, and planned actions to increase the internal quality of the institution.
• To implement quality enhancement measuresat various academic and administrative levels by introducing consistent efforts towards internal quality.
• To provide a platform to improve the institution quality in line with various global accreditation standards
|Fr. John Paliakara CMI||Executive Director||Management representative|
|Fr. Joy Payyappilly CMI||Joint Director-Finance||Management representative|
|Dr. V. D John||Professor, Vice Principal||Convener|
|Dr.Caren Babu||Associate Professor and HOD, ECE||Coordinator|
|Fr. Antony Davis CMI||Joint Director- Administration||Administrative representative|
|Ms.Sonia Giri||Chairperson, Irinjalakuda Municipality||Nominee from local society|
|Mr. Tito Jose Moothedan||Delivery Manager, Infosys Technologies||Industry representative|
|Dr. M. V. Rajesh||Associate Professor, College of Engineering, Chenganoor, IETE Kochi Chapter||Professional body representative|
|Mr. Sajith Bosco||Practice Head, Erasmith Technologies, Aripalam, Irinjalakuda||Employer representative|
|Mr. Gracious Kanjanikkaran||Business||Parent representative|
|Ms.Vinitha Sharon||Assistant Professor, CE||Faculty representative, Secretary|
|Ms. Reshmi M||Assistant Professor, BSH||Faculty representative|
|Mr. Jinu K.T||Assistant Professor, EEE||Faculty representative|
|Mr. Prasanth K Baby||Assistant Professor, CSE||Faculty representative|
|Mr.Girisankar T R||Assistant Professor, ME||Faculty representative|
|Aravind Krishna C.U||B.Tech 2015-2019 batch EE||Alumni representative|
|Leo T Francis||Students Union Chairman, B.tech 2019-2023||Student representative|
The functions of the IQAC of Christ College of Engineering:
• Development of quality enhancement techniques for various academic and extracurricular activities.
• Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education and acting as a nodal agency of the institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption of best practices.
• Organization of institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and create a conscious effort toward internal quality.
• Initiate the implementation of feedback responses from all stakeholders and efforts towards achieving quality related institutional processes.
• Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
• Promotion of quality in teaching learning process by adopting methods and techniques in line with global quality standards.
• Ensure an error free evaluation procedure.
1. Notice and Meeting Minutes 2021-2022 |MOM1||MOM2||MOM3||MOM4|
2. Notice and Meeting Minutes 2020-2021 |MOM1||MOM2||MOM3|
3. Notice and Meeting Minutes 2019-2020 |MOM1||MOM2||MOM3|
4. Notice and Meeting Minutes 2018-2019 |MOM1||MOM2||MOM3|
5. Notice and Meeting Minutes 2017-2018 |MOM1||MOM2||MOM3|