Christ College of Engineering (CCE), established in 2015, is affiliated to APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University, Thiruvananthapuram; and is recognized by AICTE, New Delhi. This college was founded at a time when starting a new engineering college was not considered as a sensible proposition. In its short span of existence, exceeding all expectations and proving all critics wrong, Christ College of Engineering has managed to create ripples on the academic front in the university, so much so that today the college is being recognized as one of the best self-financing engineering colleges in Kerala.
Staff and students are at the center of this success story. No stone is being left unturned in ensuring that along with academics, the students get the right amount of exposure required for tomorrow’s successful global citizen, through the various initiatives held at this campus. With the kind of transformative learning model in place here, the college is well on its way to making a positive impact on our society and nation at large.
To be a premier institution that nurtures professionally competent and socially responsible engineers through quality technical education, research and training.
1. Implement the best teaching-learning practices with qualified faculty and
infrastructure to impart knowledge in modern technology.
2. Create a quality education system that encourages faculty and students to involve in meaningful research for the benefit of society.
3. Inculcate leadership qualities, ethical values and foster the notion of lifelong learning in students.
1. Equality and Dignity
2. Unity and Fraternity
3. Moral uprightness and Fine character
4. Respect and Love for fellow beings
5. Professionalism and Ethicsgit
6. Notion of Christ Family