To bring forth high quality standards and to maintain quality consciousness, Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) has been constituted at Christ College of Engineering. Internal Quality Assurance Cell gives necessary advice and guidelines to the administration to uphold high quality work in academics and administration of the college. The IQAC is responsible to take necessary measures foreseen to improvise the education quality of the institution. The cell works towards various accreditation aspects and helps the institution to set benchmarks. It assesses the performance of the institute periodically and conducts internal audits.
- To create and develop a quality structured system with constant, conscious, and planned actions to increase the internal quality of the institution.
- implement quality enhancement measures at various academic and administrative levels by introducing consistent efforts towards internal quality.
- To provide a platform to improve the institution quality in line with various global accreditation standards
- Development of quality enhancement techniques for various academic and extracurricular activities.
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education and acting as a nodal agency of the institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption of best practices.
- Organization of institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and create a conscious effort toward internal quality.
- Initiate the implementation of feedback responses from all stakeholders and efforts towards achieving quality related institutional processes.
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Promotion of quality in teaching learning process by adopting methods and techniques in line with global quality standards.
- Ensure an error free evaluation procedure.
|Dr.Caren Babu||Associate Professor and HOD, ECE||Vice Chairperson|
|Ms. Chippy Jojo||Assistant Professor, Basic Science & Humanities||Secretary|
|Dr. Elizabeth Elias||Director (Research)||Advisor|
|Mr. Haris Thomas||Assistant Professor, Mechanical Engineering||member|
|Ms. Vinitha Sharon||Assistant Professor, Civil Engineering||Member|
|Mr. Jinu K T||Assistant Professor, Electrical & Electronics Engineering||Member|
|Mr. Prasanth K Baby||Assistant Professor,Computer Science & Engineering||Member|
|Ms. Susan Varghese||Office Administrator||Member|
1. Dr.Sajeev John
2. Dr.Caren Babu
Associate Professor and HOD, ECE
3. Ms. Chippy Jojo
Assistant Professor, Basic Science & Humanities
4. Dr. Elizabeth Elias
5. Mr. Haris Thomas
Assistant Professor, Mechanical Engineering
6. Ms. Vinitha Sharon
Assistant Professor, Civil Engineering
7. Mr. Jinu K T
Assistant Professor, Electrical & Electronics Engineering
8. Mr. Prasanth K Baby
Assistant Professor,Computer Science & Engineering
9. Ms. Susan Varghese